iRest® Meditation For Veterans and Families
- Chronic pain
- Substance dependency
- Other issues
Whether newly returning or years retired from military service, iRest® will help you:
- Relax deeply
- Sleep better
- Lower stress and anxiety
- Relieve pain
- Handle thoughts and emotions
- Respond appropriately to each life circumstance
Unique and easy:
- Practice lying down or sitting comfortable.
- Simply follow the words of the facilitator.
If you’ve never experienced meditation, or are hesitant to try it:
- This is your chance to experience guided meditation in a comfortable, non-threatening setting and see how it benefits you (link to audios).
- This program was designed specifically for veterans.
- See videos of how others like you have experienced iRest guided meditation.
- You can experience iRest guided meditation in person at one of our introductory events and mindfulness programs for veterans, or via downloadable MP3s in the comfort of your own home.
Our on-going mindfulness meditation programs are open to veterans and families. If location is a problem, download our CD and we’ll guide you in the comfort of your own home.
“iRest calms my soul. I sit here, close my eyes and just breath, relax all my muscles and let go of my stress. iRest gives me a break from life, a moment of peace to gain a little more understanding, to remember who I am inside. The more I do it, the more I see my life changes for the better. I truly believe that iRest helps to save my life every day. It has given me the hope and strength I needed to reconnect myself to the world again”. Marine, 3 Iraq deployments