iRest® Meditation For Veterans and Families
- Chronic pain
- Substance dependency
- Other issues
Whether newly returning or years retired from military service, iRest® will help you:
- Relax deeply
- Sleep better
- Lower stress and anxiety
- Relieve pain
- Handle thoughts and emotions
- Respond appropriately to each life circumstance
Unique and easy:
- Practice lying down or sitting comfortable.
- Simply follow the words of the facilitator.
If you’ve never experienced meditation, or are hesitant to try it:
- This is your chance to experience guided meditation in a comfortable, non-threatening setting and see how it benefits you (link to audios).
- This program was designed specifically for veterans.
- See videos of how others like you have experienced iRest guided meditation.
- You can experience iRest guided meditation in person at one of our introductory events and mindfulness programs for veterans, or via downloadable MP3s in the comfort of your own home.
Our on-going mindfulness meditation programs are open to veterans and families. If location is a problem, download our CD and we’ll guide you in the comfort of your own home.
“I’d like to express my sincere appreciation to you and your staff for allowing me to participate in these classes you’re offering of iRest Yoga Nidra for our returning combat veterans. Please know that as a 100% service-connected disabled Vietnam War veteran who has been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder that I can now reassure my fellow Vietnam compatriots of what is being done to aid today’s traumatized combat veterans. I extend my warm “Thank You” to you, as I am convinced that the work that you are doing today with iRest Yoga Nidra will go a long way to restoring to our veterans their sense of wholeness and wellness in the years to come.” Vietnam Vet